Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boom boom lights!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My super cool brother was in town for the night last night. We went out to a club where his best friend works the lights and got to chill behind the booth where all the boards that light up are. I found this to be very very fun given the fact I'm not a fan of clubs. I like music, I like dancing, I like lights but I don't like standing around for too long and my love for music and dancing isn't greater than my love for people watching. From the stage, I sat and just stared into the crazy crowd. Its cool to watch people just be. In those moments of observing them you learn a little about them. Even if its just how they act in that certain situation. So maybe this sounds a little creepy... but you should try it. I just have a fascination with humans and how we interact and feel and alllll that. ANYHOW, above is what I wore and below is some pictures I took.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This button flashes really bright lights. They press it during dramatic parts of songs. I was very scared to touch the button. I felt if I pressed it at the wrong time I would mess up the whole song for everyone. But once I got started.... man that button is SO fun.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your outfit, I can't believe a stylish person from Saint Petersburg found me lol :)

SOPHIE WEARS said...

well done, you put it it together girl, the skinny jeans, the animal print shirt and a splash of red in the mix!

Anonymous said...

YOu look gorgeous! I love your top:)

hellocathe2ine.blogspot.com

apparellel said...

ahhhh... i remember the good 'ol club days. haha! you look fantastic!

xxx
t

Milla Jasmin said...

Love the top and the shoes! :)

Sher said...

Oh wow, I really love your leopard top!! I'm so into leopard nowadays:P

xx

Nathalie said...

Great pictures and adorable outfti
*Nathalie

Unknown said...

CUTE blog : ) I'm following.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com